WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Unlimited direct access to provider via cell phone and e-mail
Personalized care in the comfort of your own home, clubhouse or hotel
- Holds your spot - To provide the best and most specialized care, we guarantee a maximum patient enrollment of 300 patients TOTAL (most pediatric primary care providers see this many patients in < 1 month)
Priority visits over Non-members
Peace of mind with transparency and privacy
- Continuity of care; Develop a personal relationship with the same provider every visit
One sports physical per year (if applicable)
Sample medications when available
All appropriate testing for that visit
Opportunity to support a local, woman-owned small business while also giving back to your community
HOW MUCH IS A MEMBERSHIP?
Memberships are available for infants and children in the Charlotte Metro area from birth to age 18
2017 SUMMER Membership Fees options are as follows:
- Single child: $60/month + $25 per each home visit. All necessary testing and procedures included
- Second child: $40/month + $25 per each home visit/patient with all necessary tests and procedures included
- Third child: $20/month + $25 visit fee/patient with all necessary tests and procedures included
- Large Family Discount: Maximum price of $120/month, $125/visit
- ONE-TIME VISIT : $150/child/visit - ALL tests included but no membership benefits
ways to PAY:
- Payment is expected in full at time of visit. We accept cash and all major credit cards via The Square App. You may also use your HSA account! (Check with your specific program).
You may pay for the full year upfront (one month free per child paid in full) or Autopay monthly (you will get an e-mail invoice once a month)