- Rapid Strep Test
- Fluorescein Scan (for eye scratches)
- Albuterol and DuoNeb respiratory treatments via nebulizer
- Foreign body removal from skin, ears and nose
- Nursemaid's Elbow reduction
- Splinting of fingers
- Incision and drainage of simple, uncomplicated abscesses
- Tick removal
- Ear wax irrigation
We DO NOT currently provide:
Diagnostic Imaging, such as x-ray or ultrasound
Vaccines (although they are HIGHLY recommended to all of our patients) - please check back in a few months for possibly availability.
Controlled Substances/Narcotic Pain Medication
Chronic, ongoing medication management of any behavioral or psychological condition, such as ADHD, Depression, or Anxiety. (We believe this is best reviewed and managed by a child's Psychiatrist)
*WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR CHILD’S PRIMARY CARE PROVIDER. Since we currently do not provide well child visits or vaccinations, it is of vital importance to see your child’s regular provider for evaluation of developmental milestones and preventative care.